Michal Hofkin of
Middle Department Inspection Agency heads up our Education Committee and is committed
to the education of our members.
The IECA is committed to providing the highest level of knowledge based General
Meeting content available.
Our General Meetings include an educational format pertaining to:
- Certified State Approved Training on new products available to allow for
the most appropriate installation possible.
- Certified State Approved Training on new IRS Tax Laws pertaining to the
Electrical Contracting business.
- Certified State Approved Training on State and Local requirements as written
in the Ordinances
- Certified State Approved Training relating to Comm-Data products and
- Certified State Approved and Factory Approved Training in the use of: Cadweld
& 3M Fire Stop products
The IECA's commitment to Education is not limited to IECA
click a link to advance to our list of qualified educators.
These trainers support the IECA